Thursday, July 5, 2007

Happy Fourth of July !

I'm always amazed how much fun you can have with just a few friends on a sunny day by the pool. We invited a few girls over for a cook out and a friendly game of pool volleyball. We had so much fun, and when my ribs were done (Sharon's famous ribs from Rochester, NY) we could hardly believe how tender they were.

Another item to the day was also from up north, Ladder Golf. If any of you have ever played it's a great game for the back yard, campground, or tailgating party. Anyways, golf balls on a string, throwing them at a ladder structure getting points. In a nut shell. Fun, Fun!

Of course you can't play by the pool and not drink some beer. We'll have to sneak the recyclables to the curb on Sunday night there are so many. Ha ha!

4 comments:

tee time said...

Hi Rosie,

Always looking for a good rib receipe, are you willing to share?

Also the womans fund in north hampton, july 30th, is that a golf tournament?

rosiejones said...

Yes July 30th is a golf tournament and we will be there to promote our Getaways. Also, I will share my rib recipe soon. I will post soon, Rj

scissors said...

Since my friends & I aren't able to go to Sweden for the Solheim we are gathering at my house for 4 days to watch & listen to you live... 2:00 a.m yikes... but while we are waiting for the telecasts I would love to play your ladder golf.. can you give me a few more details... thanks Marsha Miller

scissors said...

P.S. Congrats on your win... when will the Senior Tour come out to the west... soon I hope... Marsha Miller